Monday, January 16, 2012

Cake pops

 I know that cake pops are nothing out of the ordinary, but I just felt like making a post of food. At first, I tried to make "Starbucks'" cake pop kit, and I really didn't like them. So I just made them by my self. ( -which is not that hard to do!!!)
 Cake crumbles-
 I melted the frosting so that it would be easy to mix in.

 When it's all mixed in, it is still "cake-like" but when you form them into balls they stick together. Perfection.

 I am all about using what I have on hand. So...since I didn't have sticks, I used straws cut in half instead. Works.
 I used this pan thing to hold them up while they dry.
 Not only did I do Chocolate, white chocolate, and butterscotch. I also made up a fresh strawberry glaze to dip them in, and then I froze them. (soooo good!)
 And, of course, I have to have fun with taking photos of them! Enjoy...and please tell me what you think!

 -A flower.

Have a wonderful day.
-JessicaCynthia-

No comments: