Saturday, January 21, 2012

My favorite things

Lord willing, I will try to make a post on some of my favorite things every week. Either quotes, photos, thoughts, or something random. I doubt that I will be able to keep it up, but I will try!
This week, one of my favorite things is rain.  I love rain in many ways. When I'm falling asleep to the sound of the rain drops pounding on our roof, or to watch it come down in sheets while I'm inside by the fire, drinking tea/coffee and reading. It is very relaxing. Rain is also beautiful. It dusts everything with little gleaming diamonds that twinkle like stars. It is very romantic, and whimsical to me as well. I have always wanted to dance in the rain with bare feet. To let the water run down my face and to close my eyes and let my feet hop, and twirl around on the wet earth. What a beautiful feeling!


                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~

Rain is a good thing.
                                        









Is rain one of your favorite things?

1 comment:

HeidiGrace said...

Rain is wonderful. Some days I get tired of it (just because we get so much of it where we live!) and then I remember how much I should be thankful for it. What a bummer it would be to live in a place where they get hardly any rain! :P Btw-I love your pictures! So beautiful!