Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~Felicity's date~

 Just  the other night, my wonderful daddy took another one of his daughters out on a date. This time it was Felicity's turn. By the stories that were told upon returning, I believe that they had a magnificent time. Thanks to Papa for taking these photos to capture the special moment.

He took her out in our new car. (which is amazingly roomy inside I might add!)
 They are on their way to the Kennedy School to watch a movie-
 -but, unfortunately the School (McMenamins) didn't have any movies playing at that time, so they headed on over to a really nice pizza place called, "The Rock."
 Don't I have a beautiful sister?   :)

 Apparently, the pizza was absolutely fantastic. (which I had the left-overs the next day, and can totally agree!)  The salad was exceptionally good as well.
 Oh my goodness! Look at that terrific pizza! Absolutely scrumptious.
After all that fun driving around down town, exploring the Kennedy School, and eating pizza at "The Rock," Papa took Felicity to JoAnn's to look at fabric for a new dress. (what a man!)
They came home full of stories, which we all listened to getting more and more jealous all the time....which made me think of even COOLER things to do on my next date. *grin* (-you know how that is.)

After stories were done, us five older ones snuggled up stairs and watched one of my *favorite* movies- "Braveheart."
This was just another day that I am extremely thankful for. I am so thankful that the Lord gave us Papa to be the head of our family. He is the most amazing man on earth.

4 comments:

Gaul Family said...

Wonderful post Jess :)

HeidiGrace said...

It looks like Felicity and your dad had a wonderful time together! That pizza they had looks amazing! :)

Lisa said...

McMenimans - a fabulous choice

The Rock - gooood pizza :)

The Boston album cover in photo #5 (their first and their best)

JoAnn's - where all the truly manly take their daughters shopping :)

You and your sisters are truly blessed, Jess!

~Mrs. S

JessicaCynthia said...

Thank you all so much for your thoughtful comments! I loved them all, and was extremely happy to hear from you!