Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jacob's recent sayings

Jacob has been such a sweetheart lately. He gives you the cutest smiles, and kindest complements.
He is very particular about his style, and asks me my favorite part in his, "outfits." 

Just now, (he is sitting right next to me) he saw our neighbor's black cat and said, "That black cat has clogs, and flower (our cat) doesn't like his clogs very much, so she's decided not to be friends with him anymore."

Jacob constantly calls me "his worker." Apparently that is a 'really' good thing. I was spending extra time with him today, when he let me know that I have graduated from being his worker to being "his guard." You should have seen his face when he told me the "good news." His eyes lit up, a huge smile spread across his face, and he squeezed my hand. 


Every morning, after I get my breakfast, I sit at the bar next to Jacob. He smiles, and then looks at my whole outfit then tells me what he likes best. Usually he tells me he likes my hair, and my eyes. Every now and then he would say he likes something else too. He's so sweet and complementarity! 

 Oh my goodness! Look at that face--he melts my heart.

 Children are a blessing from the Lord.

No comments: