Monday, January 9, 2012

Sunday fellowship

Sundays bring me many joys. One of which, is fellowship.
My family and I had the joy of hosting the Berkompas family this last Sunday. We had a marvelous time going on a walk, inspecting bones, shooting guns, and playing pool. Thanks be to the Lord for friends!






 We still had leftover Starbucks in the truck from work, so we took 'em out, I drew faces on them, and we shot them.
(Lame faces, I know. I was actually drawing them while I was walking past the swampy field. )
 I named this one "Gloria" from in Madagascar two.
 -A small miniature target for the boys to get. ;p
 And this one I named...never mind.
 A prego box. ...Yes, we definitely shoot in style.





 Pool- I think Caitlin and Zachary were the champs at this game.

Well, that ended the day! Praise be to the Lord for fellowship. :)

No comments: