Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things of late--

I am a little behind on some posts. (mainly because I forgot that I had the photos)  But I thought that I'd post them anyways. :)

 Last week (I *think*) we had our wonderful friends, the Seiferts over for dinner and a movie. We watched the new, "Courageous." I thought it was a spectacular movie.


 Things around the house never bore me. Especially these little guys.
 --*love* this mask!!!

 Papa put some of his socks on Nickolas, which made me look like Mr. Thomas.

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    


 We also had to fix some stuff on our property that was destroyed by the flooding. One of which, was our cow bridge. It was taken down by the creek, and we had to try to get that massive thing out of the water and back where it is supposed to be. It was a bear of a job, and we wouldn't have been able to do it without our tractor. It was hilarious. As soon as Jacob saw the bridge in the water, he shakes his head, and sighs, "It's all those Indians fault." He takes another sigh, "They always got to destroy things, don't they?" 
He is*so* cute!

This is just a couple random things that we've done lately. Simple things. Joyful things. And I am thankful for all of them.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

One of our favorite things to do and places to go is to spend time with you guys. :)

Love,

Mrs. S :)