Wednesday, March 17, 2010

***CANNON BEACH***

In the car~ Oh, those are good times!
The very first thing that we did was eat at Moe's. It had been a tradition for many years. :)
At night my family and I watched the film, 'UP.' This was the first time Papa had seen the movie, so I had a fun time watching his emotions at the funny parts. :) Thus, this day ended~
A new day~ Levi and I had our picture taken before we headed our for the day. He is such a boy...:p
Yep, %100 boy! We went to a really cute store called, 'Ter Hairs,' and they had some really wild glasses, that we all had fun trying on. ~
Strawberries~ <3
Caitlin and I bought a dress at this store, while the boys waited outside. Handsome little fellas. :)
There was also a hat store that has some pretty wild stuff in it. This is a shark hat on JQ. Cute hu?
He he he he. ;) This one is really cute too! Crabs....
Well, I gotta get a picture of haystack rock! When any of us kids look at this rock, we see...CANNON BEACH!
The hotel, thank the LORD, had a really nice pool, which we enjoyed very much. :) I took this picture of Felicity, not very good quality, but I still like the outcome. :) P.S. tell me what you think!
This is too dark, but, as I said before, the picture looks cool.
The next day~ Papa took this picture of me getting ready for the day. Caitlin was with me too, but she is really scarred of the camera. (Notice how there are hardly any good pictures of her.)
 The beach...
Papa, playing with the camera. :)
And A wonderful family Photo! (Taken by Grandpa Leider)
Time has fallen short, so more pictures will be coming soon! So, stay tuned faithful followers! ;p
~Jess

1 comment:

AndraLea Rose said...

Oh, so you did go to the beach. :-) Now you can't say I haven't read your blog ;)
Much Love,
~AndraLea