Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Sunny Sunday Afternoon...

This is an old Hydrangea flower from last year, that I thought was, quite pretty. I found it at one of the places we landscape, and it was so beautiful, that I HAD to save it for picture taking. I really liked it how you could see the veins in the flower. ;) tell me what ya think!
The same Hydrangea flower, but just zoomed in a bunch.
Me and Felicity had a wonderful time taking pictures around the trampoline. A nice sunny Sunday afternoon was the perfect time!
O.K. I think this picture is amazing. It might look different in other peoples minds, but to me, I think it looks really cool! It took, seriously, up to 50 pictures to get this one, just right.
This one looks like Felicity is 'walking in the air.' Her feet are positioned JUST right. :)
Hope all was enjoyed! ***
~Jessica

No comments: