Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Concrete~

 
(above) I love this photo! <3 The hay looks so cute there on the nail! (Below) Yuck! Double YUCK! These are our stalls. Kinda gross right now, but sure to be wonderfully beautiful when WE are done with it! :) Everything is ready for the concrete to be poured. We had to put boards around the stall to make it to the thickness that we wanted, and, don't ask me, I have no clue why we put the cement pieces and wire sheets on the ground. I just do what I am told and don't ask a whole bunch of questions...especially when the concrete guy is going to be there in 5 minutes and we are not done preparing! :)

I thought that this was a cool picture! He looks like a true farmer! P.S. I like his bull horns hat! :) It says- FARMER BOY
you mess with the bull,
you get the horns. 
He was running the wheel barrels to the back of the barn filled with cement. 
:) Me, helping by shoveling the concrete into the spots that are a little too low. I also had the job of spreading it all out when it was poured and smoothing the edges. Fun stuff!
Papa was really good at smoothing out the whole middle with that flat broom thing. He does really good at anything he sets his mind to. :)
FINISHED!
Beautiful! This is a lot better! :) 
Our pigs will be in pig heaven, when we get them! Everything will be all nice and clean! 
~Jessica

No comments: