Friday, March 5, 2010

Good ol' recipe~

This is a really good recipe from Mrs. Elliot, who lives in Montana. Y'all had better try it, because she is one of a kind cook! :)

Southern Biscuit~
Ingredients ~

1/3 butter
2/3 c buttermilk
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp-1 TBL sugar
2 c flour

Directions ~
Preheat oven to 450
combine all but butter and milk
cut in butter
add buttermilk
kneed on flour surface for 30 seconds
roll out 1/2 inches thick
cut into circles
bake for 10 - 12 min
***ENJOY! ***
I am planning, for now, to make another blog just for recipes and cooking pictures, but you can just push a button on my home blog to go to it. I am not sure right now what I will do, but that is just a maybe. So, tell me if it will be easier for you, or what you would suggest. :)
~Jessica

No comments: