Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happiness, joy, lovelyness, and beauty, all in a couple of petals...

This is a picture of the buds that are on our plum tree. Small, dainty, and extremely beautiful.
Felicity's daffodils. Not a very good picture of them, but I was in a hurry to take pictures of other BEAUTIFUL flowers. :)
These flowers are my favorite!!!  Even a bad photographer can get their beauty.
I also like this one....:p
Now THIS is a pretty flower! I really like how the middle is ruffled on the edges, and is a different color than the petals. GOD's creation is sure breath-taking!
This picture is O.K.
I know these flowers are really common, but that doesn't mean they aren't pretty too! ;) I love how small they are. <3
(above) My little handsome picking me a flower. :)  Even as a little girl, I have ALWAYS loved flowers. from picking them in the yard, and putting them in shot glasses, to Picking them in the fields next to our drive way, which always had a better supply of 'bigger' flowers, and putting them in vases. I have always loved them. Flowers are another beautiful thing that GOD has created, that I love! <3
~Jessica

No comments: