Friday, March 26, 2010

Suff I have been doing lately~


I have always wanted to make a card that had real espresso beans on it. So, today it set to work! I thought it was kind of cute. <3
I also made some 'lemon poppy seed bread.' (Which I also have the recipe if you want....you just might be suprised what is in it. :) It was REALLY good.

Nice and moist. :P

Slowly fading away. :)

AND I made some home-made pizza. Adding the little smiles.

:D

Now, I doubt you have seen THIS. It looks like a cute little flower pot with a fake flower in it....right?

<3

Here is what it is~
There is ice cream at the bottom, crushed oreo's at the top, (For the dirt) and then a fake flower in it all. So it makes an adorable flower. :)

Just some stuff I have been doing lately. :)
~Jess

2 comments:

AndraLea Rose said...

I love the Card Jessica. <3 Very creative! You are truly blessed with many abilities.

Jodi said...

Jessica, I am amazed by your many talents! You are are such an artist! :)