Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TODDLER PROPERTY LAWS

1. If I like it, it's mine
2. If it's in my hands, it's mine
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine
4. If I had it a week ago, it's mine
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours
6. If  I'm doing, or building somthing, all of the peices are mine
7. If it looks just like me, it's mine
8. If I think it's mine, it's mine
9. If it's near me, it's mine
10. If it's broccoli, it's yours.

Extremely hilarious, and true. :D Please tell me what you thought of it....I might have a few more coming soon! :)
~Jess

4 comments:

Josh V. said...

Did you come up with those yourself? They are all true, especially the last one. :D

Caitlin Koch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JessicaCynthia said...

*Chuckle* :) Unfortunatly no, ....but I could try! :D

JessicaCynthia said...

By the way, the deleted comment was me, it said that I was my dad! Whooops! <3