Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ranch Style Chicken~

I mixed all of these ingrediances together for the marinade, and then let it set with the chicken in the fridge.
Whoa! That sure is looking good! :) After 3 hours of marinating in the fridge, I cooked the chicken till it was browninish/blackish. I don't know about you, but I think it looks like it had been BBQed!
Oh ya! Yummmm. The chicken turned out a whole lot better than I had expected!
I HAD to serve it with fresh home-made bread..
Some georgeous beets..
And lovely green beans. (I would have had baked potatoes with it too, but we did not have any and my parents were out to dinner....so I stuck with what I had. :)
EVERYONE LOVED IT!
Another great recipe!
P.S. If any of you want it just ask and you shall recieve! ;p
Thanks for looking!
~Jess

3 comments:

AndraLea Rose said...

So, to cook the chicken, did you fry it in the marinade? It does look delicious... I'm asking for it. ;) Could you e-mail it to me, please?!


P.S. I love the picture in your heading, and the new look!

Anonymous said...

Hey AndraLea,
*Smile* I was really just joking about looking at my blog. :)
Any way,
I will print out the recipe for you and give it to ya on Sunday. :) That O.K. ? Or would you like me to e-mail it to you for dinner that you are making soon? Up to you. ;p

Thanks for the comments! <3 I am REALLY happy that you like my blog background. I just think it is the cutest thing! <3
see ya Sunday.
Loves,
Jess

AndraLea Rose said...

I knew it was all in good humor. :-) You are always ready to put a smile on my face.

That sounds great about the recipe, a printed copy would be nice! Thanks. <3

~AndraLea