Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BABY SHOWER!!!

Last week, the "Mack Manor" hosted a splendid baby shower for little Nickolas. :) It was a wonderful event.



One of the cutest little boys, Micah, and his beautiful mom, Mrs. Sturtevant.
My Maimee, (Mrs. Phillips) and Cutie Maddison.


Aunt Chandra, and little Nickolas.
Michaela and Micah.
Beautiful Mrs. Berkompas, and cute Maddison.
And the star of the show....NICKOLAS MAXIMUS!! (mini-mus --little-mus)

I thought that this was cute...all of the little gals watching my mom open her gifts. :) They act as if they were getting the presents themselves. :) Little kids are such a blessing!

Thank you all for making this night special for my family. All of the gifts and kind words were greatly appericiated! And thank you Mack Family for hosting.

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Such a mind blowing baby shower it was. I had a brilliant time watching these beautiful photos. My own sister will be mommy to twins soon and we all are very happy as the couple is going to be parents after 12 years of their wedding. I too hosted vintage themed party for my son at one of the event halls for rent and the couple enjoyed it thoroughly.