Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just a little something...

Mama, a loving mother, teacher, and friend. Someone who you can always be open to talk to, who shares your happieness, as well as sorrow, and spreads joy to all near. I have truely been blessed by one such as her!
~~~
A couple years ago My family and I took a little walk around the wild life refuge. Here are a few pictures. (P.S. they are the ones on my parents computer. *smile* FYI. )
Marcus...all boy and always will be, just like his Papa. :)

This picture is SO sweet! Alainna, can hardly walk and she is trying to teach Jacob to walk. Awwww, that is just the cutest thing!


Papa and all his little kiddos. :) Oh LORD, I thank you for blessing me with a Wonderful and loving family!!!


Me. :p I was so little then....
I really like this photo though. Love the leaves in the back ground. :)




Little Alainna had broken her leg, so she was not able to climb the tarzan tree. *sniff* So sad. :p



Now this picture is just the sweetest thing! Levi and Marcus...so adorable, it says brothers all over it. *sigh* Agreed?
Well, hope this little post is something worth reading. Sorry for the lack of posts. :( They'll be back soon!

No comments: