Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"A family trait, I suppose?"

Yes, indeed it is! *chuckle*
~~~
We were going to have Jonathan and Chelsea Berkompas over for dinner, and since Papa was busy, he instructed me how to smoke ribs. :)    (Or, part of it. :) He had to do the rub and actually bring it to the smoker, I had to flip them, keep the temperature right, and keep the wood and Cole's up.)  I am very happy he is teaching me now, so I can make good dinners from now on. *smile* Yummm.  Warning before you look further....Your mouth might water. :)



The mouth-watering ribs. 
*chuckle* ...Me.   :/

Wow-that sure does look good! If you don't think so...you've got a serious problem. :)
Ooohhhhhh, SO good!
Do you smoke things? (food wise)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Do you smoke things?? Too funny. Of course we don't smoke things! :) But some people (like you and your dad) smoke ribs. And sometimes we're lucky enough to be having dinner at your house on such occasions. Looks yummy! I'm sure they turned out great.

Mrs. S :)

HeidiGrace said...

Yum...yum...yum...my mouth is watering! That looks SO good!