Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Planting day

Caitlin, very organized with her planting. :)

Our peas did not quite cut it...to papa's satisfaction that is. :) So we are going to take them all out and plant green beans instead.
*chuckle* The hobbit boat with all of their little bags of 'lamus bread.' So cute. <3
Little flowers.
A single flower.
P.S. I know I have a whole lot of pictures with the 'pin hole' setting, but I really like the out-come. :)
Caitlin and I had a whole lot of fun planting most of the day, while my parents were running errands. Especially when the sun was out and we could get a....tan. *blush* We started after lunch and we accomplished-
~The whole corn field.
~ weeded and inter-planted all of the green beans
~Weeded the Kohlrabi
~Weeded the Tomato's
~Planted a long row of tomato starts
~Planted all of the Pepper starts
~Planted lots of starts that I cannot remember what they are at the moment
~Planted Chives
~Planted Cilantro
~planted a quite large square of cucumbers
and...I think that is it!
Caitlin and I also had a couple of 'breaks.' The first one, I took a whole lot of pictures, and the second Her and I had a javelin throwing contest...which was fun as well. :)
Flower~
And the "rows of corn."
Our Raspberries are FINALLY ripe! *cheer*
And our plums are coming along well...
And this year we also tried Peaches. Lord willing they will turn out. :)
Viewing the corn field, yet to be planted...

I took this picture of the 'little flowers' with the trees in the background....on one of our, "breaks." I thought it was pretty. :)

~~~~
 Well, that ends all of the pictures of our planting day. Hope all was enjoyable!
~Jess

No comments: