Monday, October 18, 2010

AnnaLynn's 10th Birthday

As soon as I got home from Duck hunting, I had and hour to get ready for my best Friend, AnnaLynn's, Birthday. I was so excited.

Here she is, eating her lunch.

And Katrina, being the silly, and happy girl that she is. :o)


Got to get me in there!

Mrs. Seifert had wonderful ideas for activities. One of them was making these turtle candies. -oh-so-good- You lay out pretzels, place Rollo's on top, then bake them for 3 minutes, and add the almonds. Simply Divine.

Another one of her ideas was embroidery. So much fun! I never really do embroidery, so this was a blast.

Beautiful photo of Anna.

I made this box at 12:00am, just before I went to bed after getting ready for Duck Hunting. I think it is kinda cute. The huge "A" is actually the card, and the squares are starbursts.


Festive photo.

I got Anna this Adorable skirt. She will look so beautiful in it!!!

And I made her this "Anna" hat. I hope she liked them!

~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday to AnnaLynn, my Sister in Christ, my Friend. You are very special to me Anna. I have always enjoyed getting together with your family, and making many fun memories together. You will make an excellent mother and wife some day, and I hope to help you in some way, climb the stairs to Biblical womanhood.
 Love you always and lots,
Jess

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Jessica,

Thanks for posting pictures from my tea party! Thanks, also, for the cute skirt and hat! You are a very special friend to me. :)

Love,

Anna