Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sauvie Island


 Looking for the perfect pumpkin...

 *smile* Little Jacob found his, but he had to go in the very deepest part of the patch/field to get it. :o)
The Pumpkin Patch had so many fun activities,one of which was this little cow train for the littles. It was so cute! (you had to pay for it, so we did not ride)


This is one of their corn mazes that they have done. They always do massive complicated ones, in some cool design.

A weird picture of Caitlin jumping on a hay bail. :)

Papa took the kiddos to a small hay maze. The kids would run around and play hiding-go-seek. .....Caitlin and I decided to have a little bit of fun, and tagged along. :o)




*ug* Yes, laugh at me if you must. As you can see, I am not afraid. :o)
To explain this picture, and facial expressions a little bit, we were actually counting in hiding-go-seek.

My shrimp of a frog.
I found this little critter while I was looking for my pumpkin. He was so cute I had to give him to Levi. Bad mistake. He ended up in Levi's pocket all day, and when Levi took him out, he was dead. :(

100% boy, that's for sure.


Awwwww, he is adorable! Nickolas actually did pretty good the time we were there.


Searching for their perfect pumpkin.

The whole family. My Grandma, Our Cousins, and us. It was such a blast.

On the tractor, there were three wagons with hay seats on them. The first two were filled up, and when my cousins saw the last one empty....they hopped right on. ;p They look funny sitting there all alone.


The sun was glorious!!! Thank the Lord! I could not have asked for a better day to go to the pumpkin patch. It was simply perfect weather.



Caitlin fixed my hair special for the day. She did one of her super curly buns, and at first I hated it...maybe because I got no sleep because of the curlers I had to sleep with, but now I love it. I could not get a picture of the back because it was just me taking pictures today. But maybe another time. :)
Alainna's pumpkin.
We all had an absolute blast there! For all of our pumpkins, and our cousins, it only cost $35. That is a pretty good deal for 15 pumpkins! I would highly recommend this place to any of you who have not pick your pumpkins out yet. It will bring you great joy. :o)

3 comments:

HeidiGrace said...

Great photos! Looks like you all had a fun day! :) I've never been to a pumpkin patch before, but it looks like fun!

Btw-love your hair and the earrings! ;)

Heidi~

JessicaCynthia said...

Awwww, thanks Heidi! You know, you should really go to a Pumpkin Patch. They are just too-much-fun to miss. Hope all is well,
Loves,
JessicaCynthia

Unknown said...

Hey babe, would you please email me the family photo? thanks a bunch. Love you, your crazy grandma