Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More weekly photos

All of us at the Oak Tree Restaurant.

All of us at 'Don and Joe's.'

Macaroni Grill



I thought it was neat that they had paper table cloths for the kiddos to color on.....well, and me. :p I just doodled when I was done eating! :o)


It was a cold night and Grandma had no coat. So being the gentlemen that Papa is, he gave her is sweater. It was really hilarious watching her put it on. :D


That's my Grandma, and Papa's mother!! And I am NOT ashamed. :) So there.


Jacob was afraid of the dark. He said, "Creeps!!! Creeps are out there!!! They are going to get me and eat me! Save me sessa! (Jessica) " I was on my way, when Papa picked him up and "saved him from the creeps."

Furniture shopping... Got to try out everything!

Here we are all 'camped out' in the furniture store. :) "Here we are! We've arrived everybody!!! See us?!?!" I'm sure we were looked at by every person there, being in the mall, you don't see many families, with girls in skirts, and boys in cowboy boots. :o)
The couch we were sitting on is actually the one Grandma bought. Isn't it really cute?

No comments: