Friday, October 15, 2010

Life

Last night I went to bed after listening to a lecture, and man was I tired! I got all snuggled up and fell asleep,
keeping in mind that I had to work the next day and I would NOT sleep in. About 10 minutes later my mom comes in and turns on my light on my side table. Thinking that I had slept in and she came to get me up, I jumped out of bed, ran to my dresser, and started rummaging through my stuff, trying to find my work clothes, while I was 'loudly'  repeating, " I cannot believe that I slept in!!! Oh my!! Did you wake me up? I just simply cannot believe I SLEPT IN!!!" ect.. That's when mama came over to me and said, "Honey, It's 11:00 at night. It's not time to wake up yet. I was just looking for the computer cord." *ug* But I must admit it was nice to be able to go back to sleep. :o) As you might have guessed, I needed it! 7:00am came, sooner than I would have wanted, and this time I checked to make sure it was ACTUALLY time to wake up. It was to my disappointment, but I got up anyways and made myself breakfast. A little while later I went back in our room to wake felicity and Caitlin up. (this is difficult) Not too long after that Papa was up and dressed and then he and I loaded the truck with all of our equipment. 8:30am and Mr.Bradley comes up the drive. We all get in our trucks and head out! Today was nice because we did not have to edge or do anything extra. Just mow, blow, pick up leaves, do a little bit of moss, pick up piles, and....that is about it! when we came home, Caitlin, Papa and I, dumped the truck, and off-loaded all of the equipment. After that, I made some home-made chocolate fudge sauce for company tonight, (Seiferts) and stirred the apple butter....while holding Nickolas. Then off to clean up! The Seiferts arrived at around 5:00pm, and then we just relaxed, ate, laughed, and made good memories. Thanks be to the Lord for this wonderful day!

No comments: