Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Fun


Yep, that's me and my sis taking a picture of our shadows. :) -my idea.

On Wednesday, at around 5:00pm My Family and I took a little hike on the wildlife refuge. First-to have some family time,
and second-to see how many Ducks there were. :P (duck hunting season is going to start soon)


This is not where I wanted it, but just in case you don't know what it is- sun set, blurred a lot. ;o)

I will not get all that deep into this story. All I will say is that Caitlin started a apple spitting thing, and her and Felicity got really into it. -...I just took pictures. :)

Going across the bridge


I really liked all of the big trees, they are really pretty.  

ONE of my faves.


This above photo reminds me of duck hunting, which we will be doing in a week or so.

Caitlin having fun with her new/old camera. :o) Although, I think she has gotten out of the practice this past week...

There was this huge tree that we all ADORE to climb. Poor little JQ was not able to make it up there. I don't blame him either. I, seriously, was just barely able to make it up there myself.

..he enjoyed the gate climbing. :oD

I feel so bad about this, but I'll tell you anyway, so you know why Levi has a painful look on his face. ;p
*sigh* Well, I was arranging Alainna and Levi in this circle type thing, and as I moved Alainna's arm down around Levi, I poked him in the eye ball with my nail!!!! Poor little critter! But he took it like a man, and only said, "OWWW!!!" :o)


Though a little dark, I like this photo of Marcus in the trees. :) He is so handsome.

He did not pose this.

"I AM CLINGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE!!!"
Being afraid of heights, it was a little hard for me to climb up and down the huge tree. I think my facial expression explains it. :o)

I thought this was cute. Levi and Jacob were sizing their sticks. :) ..Oh, sorry. I was corrected by Levi, and I have to make it VERY clear that they are swords, not sticks. My apology.

This is when I poked Levi's Eye ball. :o(


The sun was wonderful!!!

This is Papa trying to climb the tree. *chuckle* And with a stick in his mouth! I can't remember why he had the stick in the first place, but it must have been important!

Papa was trying to take better photos than me of the sun set. (I'll post them later, and you can see who's looks best.)

I was Victorious as I reached the top!


Alainna climbed the roof of this Indian house. Crazy, hu?




....Some sun photos.

I liked the ferns that grew on the trees. They are majestic.

This is another one of my favorites. I like the pink in the background and the Oak tree in the center, along with the bridge.

I thought this was a funny sight. A huge family eating PP J's at night. :o) I wonder what people were thinking....

And thus ends the oh-so-fun night.

No comments: