Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My little kitten

Whenever our "mother cat" has a litter, all of us kiddos pick out a kitty and hope that it is the one we are going to keep. This time, it was mine. :) Yep, isn't she just simply beautiful?!?! The prettiest little kitty I  have ever seen. I named her, "Mary Lou." Yes, I know, it is a human name. But it was soooo cute, that I just couldn't resist! Those sweet little eyes of her just look right through me...she is going to be one spoiled cat!!

This is Alainna's kitty....and we hardly ever get to hold her. Why? Well, "Alainna's Kitty" should explain it for you. :) You would wonder why all the kitties run away when Alainna, Levi, or Jacob approach.....

And this is Caitlin's Kitten, "Josie." Whom I like to call, "Josie May." A much prettier name if you ask me. She is pretty too.  

So, those are the kittens we have right now. All pretty, all fluffy, and all little. Just the way I like them. :)
Which is your favorite?

2 comments:

~Christina said...

I like your tortoiseshell kitty the best! :D She's the one I thought I would want if I were to take one. :) Our kitty, Luna, looks a lot like her. Have you read up on the demeanor of Tortoiseshell cats yet? You will have to let me know if your kitty is a feisty, playful and naughty one like ours. ;) They are very devious, more than other types of cats, it's very interesting. I also think Alainna's kitty is so cute!

JessicaCynthia said...

Well, actually, my cat is the most friendly, and the only one who comes up to us, purrs, and never runs away. That is interesting...