Friday, February 17, 2012

Beach house-day one

 My family and I, along with Cousins, Cassandra, and my Grandmother, made a trip down to the Tosti's beach house earlier this week. It was a blast. The weather was simply amazing. All in one day, we had snow, electric storm, thunder, and mostly sun. It was almost like Montana weather! My favorite, other than the sun of course, was the electric storm. Just before it came, my cousins and I were playing volleyball outside, and all of the sudden our hair stood on end. I mean, seriously, *on end*. Trinh's was over a foot in the air! We had more than enough laughs over that one! :) Rewinding a bit in this story- On our way to the Beach house, we all stopped by Cannon Beach for lunch at the 'Wayfarer." A really expensive restaurant. 



 I don't know what Anthony was trying to explain to the girls here.




 *smiles*
 When we got to the beach, all we did was pretty much just play volleyball. I was kinda rusty the first hour, but after that I think we did fine. When the electric storm came, we marched inside, ate dinner, then watched "Hogan's heros."









Sorry I didn't have very many photos of this day...I was too busy playing volleyball. More will come of tomorrow. :)
Thanks for reading!
-JessicaCynthia

No comments: