Saturday, February 18, 2012

Silhouette jumping

 Michaela and I decided to "attempt" at making a heart in the air together. It didn't quite work. I was thinking about why it didn't work, then I was struck with the completely obvious answer. --She and I are not the same size, and I'm not as flexible as she is. Du. But it was fun anyhow. :) All photo credit goes to AndraLea Mack who was as good enough to us, as to take pictures in the cold. :) Shutter speed is seriously, our favorite friend when it comes to jumping silhouette photos.




 See the little man?







 Ninja. :)



 I lifted Michaela, *and* jumped with her in the air. I've got the photo to prove it.
 Then she tried...and that didn't work out too well. :)


Which one was your favorite?

2 comments:

AndraLea Rose said...

Favorite(s) #8 "High five over little man" and #14 "Karate Kick and Dodge" :)

JessicaCynthia said...

Yeah, those are some of my favorites too! I actually think most of them are my favorites....you just did a fabulous job, I can't choose! ;)