Saturday, February 4, 2012

Crafts of late

 I sketched out this design a couple weeks ago. It was the first one, so of course I could make some changes, but I thought it was fine for now. Next time I would level things out and do everything right, and not free-handed. (except, I used a bowl for the circles. :) I'm not that talented to make a perfect circle like that!)


 I was thinking I would paint it metallic gold, and turquoise. What do you think? Any other colors? I was also thinking of like, a salmon color...but I didn't know if that would match...Comments? Suggestions? I wanted it to be very bright and cheery...
 I also made up this pattern for lacy fingerless gloves. These are the first ones, and I don't quite know if they look good...( you know how when you've been working on something for a while, you start to loose sight of how it actually looks? Or anything else you could do? -that's what happens to me anyways. :)
 The cuff is nice and stretchy.
What do you think? Would you wear something like this?

Thanks for reading. :)
-Jessica

No comments: