Friday, February 10, 2012

My favorite things

 Okay, so I have a new "absolutely favorite thing." It's driving. Caitlin and I passed our permit tests, and started driving! *cheer* Caitlin drove home the first day, and then I drove home the next day in the dark. Yeah, my very first time driving a car was in the dark. I didn't mind though...I was just happy to simply be driving!!!!
I wasn't scared in the least bit when I put my hands on the wheel. I think I did okay...I just need to practice with speeds and such because I kind went on the faster side of things the first time out. Don't be alarmed, I am pretty sure I won't speed for the first 2 years. (until I'm over 18 years old.) Even then-I won't do it on purpose. ;p




 My permit!

(BTW-don't ask me why I have a Lord of the Rings card in my wallet, or why I have four Starbucks cards in there. Sometimes I have no idea what I was thinking when I put stuff in here. :/  )
My first drive! I was *so* excited. I drove home to be greeted by my family and the Seiferts. We had a wonderful evening, praise be to God.
 I'd say that driving is forever and always on my "favorites" list. :)

2 comments:

Gaul Family said...

YAY!!!So happy for you two. Great job Jess. You have become such a beautiful, responsible woman of God. May he continue to bless you. Love ya :)

AndraLea Rose said...

Awesome, congratulations!