Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cards.

 Once again, I have made a card inspired by a song. *grins* I actually like doing that though, because when you see the card, you think of the song, right?


 Do you like it, or do you love it? Those are your only two choices. Any other response will be strictly written down in the 'naughty book.' Seriously...it actually exists. And if you don't believe that it does then you will, sadly, have another mark. No jokes. (lol)
This card is kinda boring. Since I don't know what these kinds of cards are actually called, I just call them 'wardrobe' cards. Do you think it is highly inconvenient to untie the ribbon to read the note? Maybe a clasp...?

Anyways, sorry for the random post. I just felt like posting...so I did. :) I hope y'all are having a nice afternoon.
-JessicaCynthia.

No comments: