Saturday, February 4, 2012

My favorite things



 Volleyball is definitely one of my favorite things. (even though I'm an expert looser at it) I love playing it with friends from Church, and especially with my cousins. I like playing when people are not so concentrated on winning as much as they are on having fun. Yes you want to win, everybody does, but you don't want to play when everybody is unhappy. -how fun is that? A team who works together and has a happy and cheerful spirit, will almost always win. Playing it at the beach is the best. I hope we will be able to play a lot of this sport this summer, at home, the park, and the beach.

Thanks for reading! :)
-Jessica

2 comments:

Brian said...

Winning is the only thing that makes volleyball worth playing ;)

JessicaCynthia said...

*smiles* -true story.