Monday, February 22, 2010

HELP!!!

For all of you out there that know about computers more than I do-
Every time I publish a post, it says that the HTML tag is broken. Then, to actually, publish it, it click 'ignore' and it publishes. Then it puts in gibberish and takes pictures out. Then I go to Dashboard and edit posts, and then take it out and put the pictures back in. And then I publish it. And it does the same thing. So for all of you that can help me...I would REALLY appreciate it!!! It would save me LOADS of trouble.
Thanks.
~Jessica

3 comments:

Michael Berkompas said...

I can try to help although I don't have much experience with Blogger. My best guess is that you've done something while adding your template. When did you first start having issues?

~Christina said...

I have had something similar happen to me before, and honestly, sometimes the blogger.com server is just down for an afternoon or evening and the site doesn't work properly. It could either be that, or else like Michael says, you have done something to your template....or some other html coding in your profile/post. If I were there with you and could see what exactly you are doing, I could better help you, lol! Sorry, hope you can work it out soon!

JessicaCynthia said...

Thank you all! It is working perfectly now, it was that I was not using the latest editor. :p
I am so happy that problem is off my hands now. :)
~Jess