Tuesday, February 2, 2010

These few past days~

While the Seifert's were at our house, Papa did up J.Q.'s hair....maybe for a little amusement. ;-p
p.S. he looks like Syndrome in the "Incredibles."

(Above) (Below) Trying to be a little more interesting with my pictures. I hope you enjoy them!
I really like this picture.....maybe because I REALLY like flowers. ;-p
This is what our dinner table looks like on a regular basis. I just thought it would add a touch of what things look like every day.
Reading, "The country living," to the kids. Papa is teaching his kiddos to be real good farmers!
O.K. I got this post messes up. I was cooking again and I posted them backwards! So this is the end to the beginning. Sorry, I will try to pay attention next time!
These are Cinnamon Crumble Cup Cakes. VERY good! I also put some all spice on it, I know it might not sound good, and they were extremely flavorful!

The Cook~

On Sunday we had our dear friends over, the Seiferts. now, they might not say they look good in this picture, but just to let them know, they ALWAYS look wonderful!
While the Seifert's were here, Papa did up J.Q.'s hair....maybe for a little amusement. ;-p
p.S. he looks like Syndrome in the "Incredibles."
TTFN!
~Jessica

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I never knew I looked so lovely while I'm knitting -- eeeww! We always have a great time with your family. :) And Jacob certainly does look like Syndrome! Too funny. :)

AndraLea Rose said...

Jacob! That is so funny. :) his hair is crazy!!