Tuesday, February 23, 2010

other 'artistic' pictures that I like :)

(above)This is a picture that I took of Levi. Now, I know you might not believe me, but I did not do any editing or special effects, or settings on my camera, I just simply took it in a certain way, that I just learned. I love the way it turned out. I can't explain how I do it on the computer, and it does not happen EVERY time, but, boy, I love the picture! <3
(Below) I did these next two pictures the same way, but in the car, and it was a picture of the cars out-side.
Tell me what y'all think! :)
~Jessica

3 comments:

Ethan Sausville said...

Curious, does it have anything to do with how you move the camera, or is it just messing with the camera.

JessicaCynthia said...

Hey Ethan,
*chuckle* ya, it does have something to do with moving the camera. :)

Josh V. said...

Exposure control. If you set the shutter time longer, then it's kinda like a video camera, but the whole video is in one picture. Very interesting pictures.