Monday, February 8, 2010

A little Humor~

FEELING BETTER?
My wife was not feeling well, so I went with her to see what the Doctor had to say.
"How tall are you?" Asked the Nurse.
"I'm 5 feet 8 inches." My wife replied.
The Nurse measured her and said, "No, you are 5 feet 5."
"How much do you weigh?" Asked the Nurse.
"I weigh 150 pounds," replied my wife.
The nurse weighed her and said, "No. You are 180."
Then the Nurse took her blood pressure and remarked that it was quite high.
"Oh course it's high!" My wife screamed. "I came in her tall and thin, and you made me short and fat!"

MY SON~
When my young son asked, "Mother, what can I be when I grow up?" I was thrilled at the opportunity to install a positive attitude in him.
"Son," I replied, "You can be anything you want to be."
"Good," he said, "I want to be a bear."

Hear any good jokes?
~Jessica

No comments: