Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Living the life...










Okay, I just HAD to have this one first. Everything about it is just perfect. I would really enjoy to hear what you all think of it. :) And actually, I was kinda surprised that it turned out this good, because it was really windy and everything was moving so fast. Must have been the LORD's will. :)


....See what I mean?
I think it is pretty though, when all of the grass flows with the wind.

HORRID quality, (I did not have time for editing any of these pictures, as you can see.) But I just love buttercups. <3

Oh, for the simple things in life...

I really like this one too. The fields in the background, and the purple wheat in focus, all say country!

No words to express...

This is the tall, tractor driving, garden growing, grass chewing, children raising, farming dominion taker. Oh ya!

This is another one of my favorite photos, though it would not be safe to say that I took it....:(  Papa was behind the camera this time, and I, his assistant who held the flowers. :)
Seriously, you could put this one in a frame!!!

Well, I hope you all enjoyed the photos. It was so much fun to go up into the fields and take pictures, pick flowers, and ride the quad.

This is my life. This is country. And I am thankful.

2 comments:

Jonathan Berkompas said...

Nice pics Jessica! I like the last one too... Very country, as you said.

Now when are you going to post more pics of your new baby brother!!??!! I STILL haven't seen him in person...

JessicaCynthia said...

:/ Sorry about that! I'll get right on it! :)