Monday, May 31, 2010

Where I have been for the past week...

My desk...


Me, at my desk...

What I am at my desk for...

And how messy my desk can get, is all a result of studying for the Final of gileskirk. It was all hard, but good at the same time. :)

Okay, the BIG day. Thursday, at 1:00pm, I started my 28 page long test, which took me four hours and 20 minutes to complete. I was on the * chuckle* empty side of the room, which to me, seemed to be the 'fast side,' especially compared to the other 'side.' *huge smile*

Okay, this is AWFUL quality, not because of the photographer, which was a great friend, Rebecka Sturtevant, but because of my horrid camera. (I'm saving up for a new one) But nevertheless, it captures the wonderful memories. :)
Thanks Mrs. Berkompas for the wonderful four years of Gileskirk!

2 comments:

AndraLea Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AndraLea Rose said...

Sorry about that deleted comment. I realized I had a few fixes to make so here's the edited version...

I like how you did those sequential photos at your desk! :) haha, I know how you felt, except I spent my study time on my bed, which I use as a huge table. And that picture of all us taking the test is hilarious!

Now it's all over **sigh, but still relieved in a way** and we can move on to other things... like my old friend, Math, who has missed my led AND eraser this year. ;-)