Saturday, May 8, 2010

A try....

I made the "coffee cake" again, but decorated it a little more. :)


*smile* love this pic!

It took SUCH a long time to get it all smooth...

All nice and purrdy. ;p

Here comes the trick. I wanted a certain design that I found on the computer, so I enlarged it to the perfect size, printed it, cut out most of the colored parts, then traced it with a tooth-pick. ( I love those things!)
VERY hard!

When I took the paper off, it looked like this.~ Kinda hard to see, I know.

next off, the chocolate! Mmmmmmm. ;p




As you can see, I did not follow it very well. :/ But, never-the-less, it was worth the try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say, that is the prettiest coffeecake I have ever seen! You have a lot of creative talents, my friend! :) -Jodi Wheat